Sunset Property Services has dedicated and highly skilled crew members allowing us to perform everything in-house. Sunset takes pride in the team we’ve built and our training program which allows us to never sub-contract any work. Our staff has a n impressive tenure of over ten years, bringing invaluable experience and expertise to the industry.
- To provide the best possible value for our customers based on high quality service , reliability and customer support
- To pursue and implement new methods and technologies that benefit our employees and customers
- To integrate business and environmentalism by utilizing green practices and promoting environmental awareness
- To set the industry standard for excellence, integrity, quality and innovation
- To contribute to the community at large by promoting community involvement and sponsoring community events
Sunset Property Services is also nationally certified by the Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council.
John D. Howhannesian is one of the founding members of Sunset Property Services. He has been developing and expanding the core of Sunset’s business and expertise since taking on his role as president in 1970. Sunset was built on his dedication, hard work and humble beginnings. Having started as a lot sweeper himself, Mr. Howhannesian brings intimate knowledge of the industry to Sunset with over 50 years of experience. At a young age, he felt a strong sense of stewardship for maintaining and preserving the environment and as an entrepreneurial pioneer he wanted Sunset to set the standard. Recognizing the value of sustainability, Mr. Howhannesian, in conjunction with TYMCO, was the first to introduce the concept of alternative fuels in the street sweeping industry in 1993. This technology was integrated into Sunset’s fleet well ahead of industry implementation and before it became a state mandate. He continues to be a proponent in furthering enhancements in safety and sustainability through his green philosophy.
“We have never wanted to be the biggest, we’ve always focused on being one of the best – John D. Howhannesian”